The Hypertec Group (Hypertec) is committed to participating in our communities. We support registered non-profit organizations and charities worldwide whose mandates complement our identified focal areas and which have a regional or national reach.
Hypertec’s funding is driven by our social responsibilities, with a specific focus on the following identified key focal areas:
Our commitment to the community is expressed in the following ways:
Financial support or goods and services to non-profit organizations.
Financial or material support, or services to organizations or events in exchange for visibility of our brands or products and services.
Criteria for Donations
The criteria for an organization to receive a charitable donation from Hypertec:
- they must be involved in the company’s three priority areas: Education, Health or Welfare.
- they must be registered as a charity within the requesting host country and Hypertec must receive a charitable donation receipt;
- the organization’s activities must mainly rely on volunteers;
- administration expenses do not exceed 15% of revenues;
- have written long-term goals and objectives;
- be in line with the Hypertec’s culture, values and business objectives
Please note the request must be accompanied by supporting documents demonstrating the contribution of the organization or project to improving quality of life in the community. An appendix may be included to present a detailed description of the project or the organization and any other relevant documentation.
Criteria for Sponsorships
The organizations, projects or events that Hypertec partners with must be in line with the Hypertec’s culture, values and business objectives. Sponsorships must allow Hypertec to showcase their activities. Sponsorship requests must meet at least one of the following objectives:
- increase Hypertec’s visibility among its customers and business partners, investors or graduates and job seekers;
- position Hypertec as an employer and/or supplier of choice;
- promote Hypertec’s products and services as well as the multiple career opportunities that are available at Hypertec;
- contribute to the advancement of Hypertec’s corporate values and culture.
Hypertec’s will not fund or engage with charities, non-profits or organization as follows:
- whose project that does not fall under the sectors prioritized by Hypertec;
- whose financial situation raises concerns of Hypertec;
- individual pursuits;
- multi-year projects or commitments;
- travel-related events, including student trips or tours;
- sports teams or leagues;
- not located where we have a physical location;
- who is involved in the abuse of human rights;
- discriminates on grounds of race, creed, sexual orientation, religion, gender, disability or age;
- that is directly or indirectly involved in gambling, recreational or illegal drugs, tobacco, armaments or alcohol;
- that causes harm to animals for the purposes of either sport or entertainment;
- that has activities which involve significant damage to the environment;
- to political and advocacy groups or endowments;
- to organizations, initiatives or events whose administration expenses exceed 15% of revenues
Termination of Support
Hypertec’s reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate support for a community involvement initiative, event or program when:
- a situation arises that creates a conflict with this Policy or our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct;
- the initiative, event or program no longer supports the best interests of the community or Hypertec’s;
- the terms of the agreement are not being met;
- evidence of misconduct or conflict of interest becomes known;
How to apply for Donation or Sponsorship
Complete the application form by clicking on one the buttons below, selecting the category that most closely aligns with your request. Upon receipt, management will review the request based on the criteria mentioned above. The requesting organizations will receive a response within a period of four weeks. Please note that:
- a single contribution is granted annually per organization per year;
- commitments are limited to a maximum period of one year after which time, a new request must be presented;
- requests must be sent a minimum of 45 days before the activity is to be held.