Enterprise Account Executive | CIARA
Responsible for managing accounts, focusing on discovering, developing and retaining customers. Develop partnership between the company and accounts through the coordination of sales, contracts, technical supports teams and internal sales on specific accounts. Perform long range planning. Responsible for increasing account penetration, customer satisfaction and sales growth for long term results.
- Manage accounts in all aspects and organize resources to grow profitable sales.
- Perform long range planning.
- Develop and plan account strategies and activities for specified accounts such as, recommending solutions, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new products, making sales presentations, negotiating sales opportunities, closing opportunities and providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Provide customer and competitor feedback to management.
- Should be recognized internally and externally as an idea leader.
- Effectively exercise power and influence key decisions for the benefit of Ciara and the customer.
- Work effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization/models.
- Attend and participate in industry sales conferences and trade shows.
- Strong knowledge of industry products and relationship sales.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate remotely and be able to travel 25 to 50% of the time (Worldwide)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must have 5-10 years of related, IT industry experience selling technology solutions to market such as Manufacturing, Energy, SMB or LCA (Large Corporate Account – Fortune1000)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc…)