Hypertec announces reorganization of existing business units to further enhance customer focus in support of digital visionaries
Montreal, April 9, 2021 – Hypertec would like to announce that, as part of its continued mission to power and support visionaries with innovative technology solutions and to continuously improve its customers’ experience, it will be reorganizing its business units. Specifically, Hypertec is dividing its Hardware business unit into two separate operating business units which will be focussed on the different product and technology solution needs of its different customers:
- Hypertec Hardware Technology Solutions (Hypertec HTS):
- This business unit comprises Hypertec’s complete line of CIARA personal computing, server and storage products as well as its complementary value-added services including system integration, rack integration, rack deployment, hardware support services and more.
- Though the CIARA name will remain the brand for Hypertec’s line of application optimized cutting edge personal computing, server and storage products, the entity in which the Hypertec HTS team members will be reporting into will be transitioning towards the Hypertec brand;
- Hypertec Channel and Partner Solutions (Hypertec CPS):
- This business unit comprises Hypertec’s partner hardware, software and public cloud offerings available through its more than 300 OEM and ISV partners.
What does this mean for you?
- Enhanced customer experience
- Improved visibility to Hypertec offerings available to you
Please note, you may notice that your CIARA contact person’s e-mail address has changed from an firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com. Rest assured, your emails will reach them with either email address.
Clients are encouraged to reach out to our team or your Hypertec contact for more information.
We will be happy to assist you.
Founded in 1984, Hypertec is a global technology provider, offering a wide range of cutting-edge infrastructure technology products and services and trusted by leading cloud, communication, financial services, media and entertainment, healthcare and public sector organizations. Deploying to customers in more than 80 countries worldwide, Hypertec has the unique ability to rapidly deliver innovative, scalable, tailored technology solutions that are true to its reputation for quality and reliability.
For more information please visit: www.hypertec.com.