Account Executive | Hypertec Direct
We are presently looking for a qualified Account Executive to join our sales force and work as inside account executives within our Montreal location. We offer a competitive salary and commission structure along with an extensive benefits package as well.
- Develop and build a book of accounts and manage the full sales cycle from introduction to final close.
- Outbound calling to prospective clients and owned accounts on a daily basis.
- Communicating Hypertec’s value proposition to key decision makers and influencers
- Managing time effectively to achieve daily sales goals and metrics as well as meet these targets on a consistent basis.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our manufacturer and distribution partners
- Preparing quotes and bids for customer opportunities, as well as processing orders and providing tracking to customer base as needed.
- Attend manufacturer/vendor training events (some events are outside of regular business hours) and complete computer based trainings on your own initiative and/or as requested by management.
- Minimum of 2 years selling experience with a proven track record of success, preferably selling technical solutions, including hardware and software.
- Ability to work within a performance based environment and thrive in this type of setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French required.
- Ambitious, career oriented, energetic, self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently.
- Proficiency in using computers and are comfortable with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and utilizing the internet.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com