Billing and Accounting Analyst
Within delegated authority, under the supervision of the Assistant Controller, the Billing and Accounting Analyst will mainly be responsible for the billing function and revenue analysis for the Hypertec Group. In addition to that he will perform a wide range of accounting work and services for Hypertec Group in support of effective governance, accountability and compliance.
The objective and scope of the position is to support the Assistant Controller in the effective discharge of the Billing and Accounting team’s responsibilities, by performing the Invoicing for the group of companies as well as revenue analysis and contributing to the continuous improvement of the billing procedures to ensure accuracy, completeness, compliance and timely reporting.
- Control, validate and upgrade the processes of the billing and credit functions for the group.
- Ensure the daily task of Invoicing: Finish goods, parts, equipment, drop shipped items, rent and services.
- Issuing credit memo for returned items and service.
- Control and validate the information received and ensure that it’s in compliance with company policies in regard to invoicing and credit.
- Process Intercompany billing.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of revenues for the operation and infrastructure divisions of the group.
- Will participate in the preparation and implementation of procedures.
- Review of accounting transactions.
- Active participation in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end procedures.
- Support in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, annually financial reports.
- Support in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual variance explanations as it pertains to specific sections of the financial statements (Revenues).
- Prepare and update processes & documentation to meet departmental needs and work with external auditors.
- Perform other compliance related projects, activities and analysis as assigned by management.
- Accounting DEC or AEC with strong experience in billing. (Manufacture experience an asset).
- Good knowledge in sales taxes (Canada, USA).
- Professional standards and ethics.
- Good analytical skills, autonomous, responsible, team player and good common sense.
- Strong knowledge of Excel (ex: pivot tables, vlookups).
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Experience in revenue recognition an asset.
- Bilingual (French and English).
Please submit your candidacy by email or fax (514-745-0937) to the attention of the Human Resources
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org