Business Development Manager – BDM
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and executing successful business development plans to increase Hypertec’s market share in Canada.
As a member of the Canadian sales team, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive programs to maximize revenue and increase margin across Hypertec’s portfolio of products and services.
- Discover opportunities for growth in the enterprise customer market segment
- Identify and nurture new client accounts
- Prepare, maintain, and execute a 3-year rolling strategic growth plan
- Work closely with other Hypertec teams to build, review, and perfect the growth plan
- Manage a cross-functional team in developing and executing the business growth plan
- Prepare a playbook incorporating all Hypertec’s products and solutions, including regional focus
- Collaborate with other departments in the preparation of collateral and other sales tools
- Develop and deliver account strategies and activities for new clients
- Analyze and report on customer business drivers, spending patterns, and technology trends.
- Develop engagement strategies targeting key decision makers.
- Prepare and track customer opportunities, sales funnel, forecast vs actual on a 3-year rolling basis
- Engage with existing and new clients on a regular basis to build and maintain client trust
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong aptitude for and interest in current and emerging information technology
- Ability to learn and clearly articulate the technical and business benefits of Hypertec’s product and service portfolio
- Excellent communicator with the ability to effectively engage C-level, technical, and operations personnel
- Good team building and collaboration skills
- Solid process management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Proven experience in preparing and executing complex sales strategies
- Existing relationships and customer contacts
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Frequent travel may be required
- 5-10 years’ experience selling information technology products and services in enterprise customer market
- Demonstrated experience in leading, influencing, and motivating cross-functional teams
- Excellent track record in meeting and exceeding quotas
- Experience in assessing current and future market conditions, and revising plans to respond to changes
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com