Facility and Service Manager
The Facility and Service Manager manages the maintenance of the facility but is also the reference for the Service Department in Ontario. The manager has to maintain a high level of productivity and has to provide leadership and supervision for the assigned tasks and associated personnel.
- To be responsible for the management of the overall provision of security, cleaning and tenant Services of the building(s) and associated staff.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the building.
- To be responsible for the management of the repairs and maintenance of the facility.
- To monitor/supervise the work of external contractors and/or employees on site.
- To be the first contact person in case of emergency or other event whether during or after working hours.
- To communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- To prepare and conduct team meetings as necessary for proper communications and development of teams.
- To be the point of contact for the Service Department in Ontario.
- To coordinate the activities with clients, to do follow-ups & scheduling when required for the Service Department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Vice President of Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Has a minimum of five years experience in the field.
- Speak English (French would be an asset).
- Will be on call for 24 Hours in case of emergency.
- Good skill in the use of hand and power tool.
- Ability to apply common sense and carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to meet physical demands, such as standing, crouching, crawling, climbing, etc.
- To be able to work autonomously.
- Having IT knowledge would be an asset.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com