Hypertec is looking for candidates to be brand ambassadors and that are passionate about the ever-evolving IT industry. We are a key employer for top technology recruits and have exciting work going on here. Hypertec offers benefits, on-site gym, on-site cafeteria, flexible schedules and remote work opportunities.
- End-to-end management of product lifecycle from concept/on-boarding to EOL
- Management of all projects in JIRA
- Management of all BOMs (i.e. HF, KRONOS, etc…)
- Establish, manage and control the MIN/MAX inventory
- To be an advocate for the customer, keeping their interests in mind at all times
- Manage and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- An expert in our products and stay up to date with technological advances
- Development and execution of the product roadmaps
- Identification of new opportunities/product enhancements and line extensions
- Develop documentation to support the approval, design, dev, and launch of the product
- Identification, specification and prioritization of features, functionality and capabilities.
- Facilitate development and implementation of high impact and differentiated product positioning
- Collaborate with Marketing with development and implementation of the launch strategy
- Develop training materials in collaboration with Marketing
- Training the sales force about products and solutions
- Monitoring of the marketplace, customers and competitors.
- Capable of developing competitive analysis to counter competitors
- Joint presentations with sales for key customers & evangelizing the product at industry events, seminars and customer briefings
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in one or more domains of IT technology, computer hardware, computer components.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, PowerPoint, Illustrator.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com