The Hypertec Group is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Since its inception nearly 30 years ago, Hypertec Group’s continuous dedication to innovation, research and development together with its long-term collaborative relationships with suppliers, have led it to become an internationally renowned global leader in IT. Its products and services are employed by organizations small to large in sectors including finance, cloud providers, hyperscale, aerospace, engineering, transport, oil and gas, government, healthcare, education and defense. The Hypertec Group is headquartered in Montreal with offices in 10 other locations across North America and Europe. For more information, please visit www.hypertec.com.
Business transformation has become its own discipline within IT and Enterprise at large. This fundamental shift encourages us to think about establishing a role that helps in designing IT Infrastructure architecture in the Enterprise Market that enable digital transformation.
The Digital Transformation space covers solutions that integrate business process, Hardware and Software technology and the supporting ecosystem of IT tools. The Solution Architect is responsible for the full life cycle delivery of Digital Transformation solutions and capabilities. This includes the integration and configuration of the infrastructures platforms. The architect must be able to interface effectively with both technologists and business owners, and lead the initiatives to completion.
- Define vision, strategy and principles for the Hypertec Solutions portfolio in addressing the Digital Business Transformations.
- Create or modify IT Solution Architectures to solve complex problems; taking technology, people, process, culture and desired results into account.
- Drives creative and innovative technology infrastructure design that drives customer benefits.
- Provide guidance on IT Infrastructure roadmap.
- Work with Tier 1 OEM Partner to assess strategic market directions and specific customer requirements.
- Practice ‘systems of Integration’ and platform enablement of ecosystem and integration between the platforms.
- Sponsor, Lead and participate in Enterprise Architecture forums and conferences.
- Participate in early product demonstrations to customers.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors, and internal cross-functional teams and to work across geographies and time zones.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or Information Technology)
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
- Track record of being able to move from strategy to execution (hands on experience).
- Track record of being part of delivering value using Enterprise Architecture methodologies.
- Track record of communicating and influencing the customers and stakeholders.
- Track record of understanding company’s business and be able to tie back IT services to business needs.
- Leadership skills to independently take initiative and to innovate as part of a team.
- Agility in reaching milestones and goals including knowledge of and practices in agile methods of delivery.
- Knowledge of computer manufacturing supply chain and sales cycle in the IT Industry is a plus.
- Additional Experience in the following Vertical Market is a plus :
- Media & Entertainment
- Digital Manufacturing
- Financial sector
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org