Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Develop and build a book of accounts and manage the full sales cycle;
- Outbound calling to prospective clients and owned accounts on a daily basis;
- Communicating Hypertec’s value proposition to key decision makers and influencers;
- Managing time effectively to achieve daily sales goals and metrics as well as meet these targets on a consistent basis;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our manufacturer and distribution partners;
- Preparing quotes and bids for customer opportunities;
- Attend manufacturer/vendor training events.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Minimum of 3-5 years selling experience with a proven track record of success, preferably selling technical solutions, including hardware and software;
- Ability to work within a performance based environment and thrive in this type of setting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required (a second language would be an asset but not mandatory);
- Current IT certifications would be an asset;
- Ambitious, career oriented, energetic, self-motivated and results driven;
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently;
- Proficiency in using computers and are comfortable with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and utilizing the internet.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary & generous commission structure;
- Employer paid health insurance premium;
- 1 hr lunch and 2 paid breaks during your workday;
- High performance computer equipment and dual monitors;
- Structured “on the job” training;
- Fast-paced, fun work environment;
- Merit based advancement.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.