Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant – Engineering Division to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Provide executive support by scheduling meetings, research, special projects, );
- Streamline and manage communications (email, Calendar, vendors, );
- Create and maintain a wide variety of documentation (statistical reports, correspondence, invoices for payment, etc.) pertaining departmental activities;
- Arrange domestic and international travel;
- Process expense reports;
- Liaise between other internal organizations, executives, customers, etc., while also screening telephone calls and visitors;
- Coordinate meetings, record minutes, and follow ups;
- Manage special projects
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Post-secondary diploma in Office Administration and/or equivalent working experience;
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook;
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files;
- Experience in organizing meetings, note taking, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support;
- Ability to multitask and achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to be a highly resourceful team-player with ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Excellent administrative and organizational
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.