Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Application Support/Training Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Create and maintain documentation and procedures for end users and for the team;
- Act as the primary contact for all application and system issues;
- Prepare training materials for end users;
- Provide basic training to new employees on supported applications;
- Provide first level support to users within the organization on supported applications;
- Provide training to end users on new features or software;
- Manage all report requests by gathering and communicating the necessary information;
- Manage all user account requests for supported applications;
- Assist users through troubleshooting issues;
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support;
- Track, route and redirect issues to the correct resources;
- Update support ticket data and ensure SLAs;
- Follow up with users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution;
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of support issues;
- Recommend modifications or improvements to current processes.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Fluently bilingual (written and spoken) in English and French;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proven working experience in providing helpdesk support;
- Working knowledge of helpdesk software, databases, and remote control applications;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Background in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships in a team;
- Well-developed problem resolution and analytical skills;
- Self-motivation and initiative;
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and resourcefulness;
- Understanding of an ERP such as SAP Business One is an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic CRM is an asset;
- Knowledge of Service Now is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.