Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Apprentice Electrician (3 months contract) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Diagnose electric, electronic and instrumentation failures and determine the actions to take;
- Inspect, install, repair, make, modify, calibrate, adjust and maintain all kinds of electronic, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment;
- Do the cabling of all the electrical appliances, devices, circuits, of any voltage in the facility or at an indicated location.
- You could be asked, on occasion, to work in the evening and on the weekend.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- ACS (AEC) in electricity OR DCS (DEC) in electrodynamics, industrial electronics or electrical engineering OR a certificate in electricity (asset);
- 0-4 years relevant experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment;
- Ability to multitask;
- Must be able to meet physical demands, such as standing, crouching, crawling, climbing, etc;
- Availability to work envenings and weekends as required for special projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.