Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for Assemblers (12-month contract) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Follow all procedures and guidelines to make sure machines are assembled according to company standards;
- Unpack chassis and separate components;
- Install cables and components (for example: radiators, fan radiators, power connectors, wind blockers, hard drives, PS/SATA/FP cables, etc.);
- Install all labels on the machines;
- Verify whole chassis and test power of machines;
- Verify machines according to quality check lists;
- Work efficiently and as part of the team;
- Work ergonomically and safety and encourage a safe work environment
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in a related field and/or a High School Diploma/equivalent;
- Basic knowledge in computer hardware is an asset;
- Must speak English and/or French;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive movements;
- Precision, dexterity and coordination are required skills;
- Must be able to concentrate for long periods of time;
- Must have a sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.