Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Automation Technician to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Support activities related to the deployment of automated systems
- Participate in the programming of PLCs (mainly Schneider);
- Diagnose & solve issues /problems in order to ensure efficient operation;
- Ensure process optimization to increase its productivity and reliability;
- Apply current security procedures;
- Develop and maintain documentation of equipment programming;
- Assume all other tasks part of the functions of automation technician.
- Perform all other related tasks assigned by the Industrial Engineering management team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Mechanical and electrical skills;
- Ability to read electrical drawings;
- Ability to program PLC & HMI (Shneider, LS,);
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
- Good knowledge of the use of IT and networking tools;
- Good knowledge of French and English (writing and reading);
- Training in electrical engineering or automated production or related training;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.