Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Building Maintenance Technician to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Responsible for maintaining the aesthetic appearance of exterior and interior of the building;
- Performs minor repair of basic building and equipment;
- Responsible for snow removal from sidewalk, entrance and parking lot;
- Weekly cleaning inspection of building, equipment, and utility rooms to determine additional maintenance or repair requirement;
- Respond quickly and efficiently to management requests;
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required;
- Performs minor plumbing and building repairs;
- Perform manual labour; moving pallets or boxes, moving or receiving materials for contractors, assembling and installing warehouse racking, moving and assembling office furniture;
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs, plaster and drywall; paints building structures, warehousing, flooring etc.;
- Responsible for separation of recyclable materials.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Being a general handy man with basic knowledge of, building repair and painting;
- Customer service experience (an asset);
- Has a minimum of one-year experience in the field;
- Must have a valid class 5 licence and have their own transportation;
- No fear of heights;
- Ability to lift heavy weight safely;
- Forklift and skyjack certification would be an asset or willing to get certified within 6 months;
- Heavy machinery experience would be an asset;
- Good skill in the use of hand and power tool;
- Ability to come up with creative, safe, and efficient ways to complete certain tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.