Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Call Center Agent (1-year contract) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Log into the telephone system, adhering to a defined schedule;
- Respond to all requests (by email/phone/other) from our customers;
- Process requests for the service department within SLAs, while documenting all relevant details in the CRM ticket system;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues reported by the client (by email/phone/other);
- Provide technical support for hardware problems;
- Prepare Statements of Work (SOWs) needed for field engineers (FE) to resolve issues;
- Secure and dispatch required parts to the FE;
- Coordinate with the FE during onsite visits;
- Provide superior customer service to all our customers while remaining courteous and professional;
- Follow up on service calls and keep them up-to-date at all times (respecting SLAs);
- Ensure that service calls are escalated to the incident manager when not meeting SLAs;
- Keep the client informed of the progress of their application; Respect company guidelines for planned and unplanned absences;
- Produce reports upon request for the supervisor/Manager;
- Execute additional tasks as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with diverse populations;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule;
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with PC and Server hardware components;
- Previous computer diagnostic and technical support (preferred).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic