Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Call Center Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Manage and train call center staff;
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities;
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics;
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards;
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures;
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.);
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management;
- Identify bottlenecks and suggest solutions;
- Ensure employee and customer satisfaction.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position;
- Experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics;
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.