Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Call Center Supervisor for its international clientele to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Supervision of the international call center agents and level 2 techs;
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the team;
- Monitor, coach, manage and support the performance of the team members;
- Conduct monthly coaching to identify areas to improve;
- Conduct performance reviews for agents and manage their progress;
- Provide daily reports detailing the call center’s performance;
- Provide reports which include service measures, turnaround-times, productivity and variances in performance;
- Trains new team members on systems and procedures;
- Performs other tasks and special projects, as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Education: College or equivalent;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a call center environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (dynamic, strong relationship builder and influencer);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Results-oriented, organized and autonomous;
- Excellent command of French and English (both verbal and written);
- Good knowledge of computers hardware and networking;
- Internet savvy and proficient in computer application programs (MS Office, CRM);
- Ability to work between 6:00 and 22:00, availability 24/7 for emergencies, availability to potentially work on weekends.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.