Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Change Management Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Responsible for developing and coordinating the entire change management process of the company;
- Act as a facilitator, in conjunction with the various departments, who will support the communication effort in assessing the impacts of change, and will document and authorize all change requests within the company;
- Play an active role in the day-to-day operations of the Data Centre and will work closely with the Operations Department to deliver projects on time and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Carry out all change management interventions using a structured methodology;
- Analyze the impact of any change request and justify it if necessary;
- Document and classify the various task modification requests in the Jira application;
- Coordinate any change requests for all departments;
- Lead meetings with internal team members and/or clients to present and coordinate changes within the company;
- Take minutes of meetings;
- Produce and send, by email, all change notifications to customers, adapting the language to ensure a perfect understanding;
- Promptly report any problems that may disrupt data center services;
- Have a clear understanding of all contractual requirements and customer service level agreements (SLAs);
- Contribute to the support and continuous improvement effort in updating change management processes;
- Work, in collaboration with the various departments, to introduce, modify and supervise any process to ensure that implementation is effective;
- Analyze the main causes of gaps in change management planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong communication skills in both English and French (spoken & written);
- Experience in a large, diverse and challenging business environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Project;
- Possess more than 5 years of experience in a professional field related to project coordination or in a relevant position, specialized in the change management process;
- Have more than 2 years of experience in a Data Service Center;
- Ability to manage various projects with autonomy and discipline;
- Analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis;
- Demonstrate autonomy, be proactive, organized and skilled in problem solving;
- Demonstrate great flexibility, adaptability and judgment;
- Possess knowledge of telecommunications and expertise in data centre operations;
- Hold a university degree or equivalent.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.