Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Continuous improvement specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Support the daily activities of the operations department and participate in the resolution of technical problems;
- Create, document, and maintain user friendly Manufacturing documentation
- Develop and improve working methods for automated production lines.
- Establish and implement a set of KPI’s to help the operations department.
- Supervise time studies of assembly processes of servers and PCs.
- Analyze improvement tracks related to production efficiency and production costs.
- Propose innovative solutions related to different methods of continuous improvement.
- Develop and sustain a value stream mapping of the logistics flow.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Industrial Engineering management.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Must have 5+ years of superlative writing experience in B2B technology/software and corporate communications;
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a relevant role;
- Good knowledge of the fundamental principles of continuous improvement (lean production, value-added production, 5S, Kaizen, etc.).
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Communication skills and ease of teamwork;
- Good sense of organization, planning and problem solving;
- Developed autonomy and positive and proactive attitude;
- Mastery of CAD tools (Autocad, Draftsight, Visio, etc.).
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Project and Visio,
- Ability to read technical drawings and good analytical skills;
- Ability to perform work in a production and development environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.