Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Credit Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Ensure all administrative and customer service activities (internal and external) are run effectively and efficiently in conjunction with the established administrative procedures, processes and protocols;
- Carry out customer credit analysis. Conduct in-depth analysis of files in order to make recommendations to establish terms and credit limits for final approval;
- Respect the procedures for assigning and maintaining credit privileges in accordance with company procedures;
- Work closely within the department & collections officer to identify accounts that may become problematic and make recommendations on credit limits;
- Monitor insurance coverage for lines of credit to maintain an acceptable level under existing contracts;
- Respond to requests and questions from external and internal clients;
- Identify overdue accounts or those that exceed their credit limits and follow the established credit policies/protocol;
- Provide reports on the status of accounts receivable, credit lines, security in place, etc.;
- Participate in special projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- College accreditation in Accounting or Finance;
- CCP designation as asset;
- 3 + years pertinent experience;
- Experience in an Inter-Company environment & Multi Currency;
- Strength in reconciliation and reporting;
- Must have good computer software skills in Word and Excel (intermediate level);
- Experience with SAP Business One; an asset;
- Bilingual English and French;
- Must have good multitasking skills;
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be versatile, autonomous, structured and organized;
- Have a good team spirit and ability to work under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.