Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Lead the Customer activities by applying a structured methodology;
- Develop new processes to support the customer and meet our service level agreement obligations;
- Coordinate the activities between the operations, procurement, logistics, finance teams within the company;
- Monitor the Services performance and the KPIs;
- Manage customer relationships for post-sales delivery requests and major issues;
- Participate in QBR’s (Quarterly Business Review) with customers in order to gather feedback and provide status on different projects;
- Closely collaborate with the sales department for any post-sales deliveries or complaints brought by the customers;
- Proactively contact customers to obtain feedback and to follow-up after a complaint or following an incident;
- Document any critical communication with customers and prepare incident reports or corrective action reports which would include Root cause analysis of recurring issues;
- Assist the internal departments for any change management requests required by the customers or the sales team;
- Conduct surveys and communicate areas of improvement with the internal departments. Follow-up with the appropriate persons to implement required change;
- Conduct customer visits, kick-off meetings and conference calls with customers;
- Validate monthly billing to the customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional field related to customer service and/or program management;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Data Center Services (an asset);
- Knowledge of telecommunications and Data Center operations (an asset).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.