Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Data Center Operator to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Ensure a follow-up of the electromechanical installations and the building;
- Escalate alarms to the appropriate professional (electrician, manager, etc.);
- Perform a daily follow-up report as well as any other event report;
- To be the point of contact internally, with our customers and suppliers;
- Conduct a technical round at the beginning of the shift;
- Check the work authorizations and preventive maintenance;
- Check the progress of work and preventive maintenance;
- Assist in the preparation and follow-up of maintenance, notifications and updates;
- Interact regularly with electricians, MMFs and safety;
- In some circumstances, help electricians, MMFs or customers;
- Perform all other tasks as required.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- Experience in an operations center (NOC);
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Knowledge of the environment of a data center;
- Knowledge of a BMS and / or EMS is an asset;
- Basic knowledge of electrical and / or mechanical is an asset;
- ABility to work under stressful circumstances;
- Strong communication skills in both French and English; verbal & written.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.