Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a DevOps Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Participate in the processes of strategic project-planning meeting;
- Provide expertise on system options, risks and cost vs benefits;
- Responsible for developing, building, installing and configuring IT solutions;
- Implements reusable components, develops interface stubs, simulators and scripts;
- Builds automated deployment scripts, maintains development environment;
- Responsible for deployment of new modules, upgrades and fixes in the production environment at the end of every sprint;
- Troubleshooting existing systems for errors and help resolve them;
- Administration of cloud services to support development activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Must have excellent strategizing technique, have above average communication skills;
- Hands on experience in networking security, databases and cloud systems;
- Expert in various scripting languages, system and server administrating as well as mass system deployments;
- Excellent organizational, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to deliver high-quality results under minimal supervision;
- Willing to learn skills and techniques specific to our work environment;
- The ability to work in a team (to learn and contribute);
- Asset: 5+ years experience in the role;
- Essential: Windows Server core, Linux, SQL Server 2016+;
- Essential: IIS, Nginx, Web application firewalls;
- Essential: C#, .Net Core 3.1, SQL, SSIS, PowerShell Core DSC, Python;
- Essential: Visual Studio, SVN version control, MSBuild;
- Essential: Continuous Integration with Jenkins;
- Essential: Well versed with basic networking fundamentals, Cluster & Resource management and Cloud deployment (Azure platform), including monitoring systems, logging and security implementation;
- Asset: Octopus Deploy, Kubernetes, Docker;
- Asset: SAP Business One ERP.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.