Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a DevOps Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Participate in strategic project planning meetings;
- Responsible for developing, building, installing and configuring solutions relating to software development and operation;
- Implement reusable components, develop interface stubs, simulators and scripts;
- Build automated deployment scripts, maintain development environment;
- Responsible for deployment of new modules, upgrades and fixes in the production environment at the end of every sprint;
- Troubleshooting existing systems for errors and help resolve them;
- Administration of cloud services to support development activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years experience in a similar role;
- Hands-on experience in network security, data basing and cloud systems;
- Expertise in various scripting languages, system and server administration as well as mass system deployment;
- Excellent organizational, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deliver high-quality results while being self-motivated;
- a Methodical approach to your work;
- a Willingness to learn skills and techniques specific to our work environment;
- Technical Knowledge of the following is an asset: Octopus Deploy, Kubernetes, Docker; SAP Business One ERP.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.