Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Direct Sales Executive to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Forecast and track key account metrics including account and territory planning;
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure customers achieve marketplace goals;
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits and selling points for effective communication;
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates with existing relationships within the IT channel;
- Generate new leads and prospect for opportunities;
- Attend and participate in industry events, product seminars and trade shows;
- Understand competitor’s products in terms of positioning, features and account acquisition strategies;
- Question clients to elicit needs and respond to objections.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Result focused;
- Expert oral communication skills in French and English;
- Tele-sales experience is preferred;
- Great phone and active listening skills;
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment;
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial negotiations;
- A team player – Someone who can work independently but also functions well within a team;
- sales experience: 2 years (Preferred);
- B2B sales experience: 2 years (Preferred);
- Call Centre experience: 1 year (Required)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.