Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Divisional Finance Director – Digital Health to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Act as a trusted Financial business partner and adviser, influencing the day to day decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business;
- Provide ‘real time’ support, analysis and value that will assist in decision making for the Business Unit;
- Be the interface or ‘translator’ between finance and operations functions;
- Interpret data, order and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise manner;
- Coordinate and prepare annual business plans
- Recommend and participate in the implementation of improvement measures where necessary;
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A Professional certification (e.g. CPA);
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Financial business partner role overseeing a division;
- Ability to understand and anticipate the needs of both operations and management;
- Good mix of commercial acumen, analytical skills, an ability to build relationships, to communicate effectively and to persuade
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software (e.g. SAP);
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.