Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Electrical Foreman to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Plan and manage tasks that need to be completed in a timely manner;
- Direct others and work on new installations as well as fix older deficiencies;
- Create work notices before works are performed in delivered spaces;
- Work closely with contractors to accomplish small projects;
- Perform site coordination with general contractors and other stakeholders;
- Provide daily updates on progress to team members.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Must have Licensed Electrical (Compagnon);
- Must have 5+ years of relevant experience in commercial and industrial;
- 1+ years’ experience in critical environments, data center experience is an asset;
- Must be bilingual (French/English).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.