Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Electrician to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Work from plans, specs and verbal instructions to install, maintain, clean, connect and adjust motors, control panels and consoles, transformers, breakers, lights, etc.;
- Do “troubleshooting” with a systematic approach, using the tools, documents and resources available;
- Do the wiring, inspect electrical equipment, verify the ventilation systems, current fluctuations, modify connections between systems, etc.;
- Use instruments such as: voltmeter, ammeter, megohmmeter and ohmmeter;
- Do small repairs on electronic hardware (ex: checking components);
- If needed, help the building maintenance personnel;
- Install programmable machines and computerized systems;
- Install and interpret data, analog or digital, from a recorder, as needed;
- Plan the work with the help of the planner;
- Assist employees from different departments in the accomplishment of the work assigned to them by performing simple tasks and provide counsel;
- Accomplish other specific tasks related to the type of work specified in the work contract.
What you will bring
- ACS (AEC) in electricity OR DCS (DEC) in electrodynamics, industrial electronics or electrical engineering OR a certificate in electricity (asset);
- C Licence (mandatory);
- Relevant experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment (asset);
- May be asked to work evenings and on the weekends, as needed for special projects.
What we offer
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.