Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Participate in the month-end and quarter-end close of the infrastructure companies, review the financial statements and prepare the reporting packages to be presented to upper management;
- See to the preparation and communication of the monthly management reports for the various departments of the infrastructure companies;
- Collaborate with department heads to prepare the budgets and financial forecasts of their respective departments, and follow-up to explain monthly variances;
- Prepare and regularly update the 18 Week Cash Flow for the infrastructure companies;
- Maintain and develop various reports and financial models using data sourced from various systems, and respond to ad hoc requests;
- Assist with the continuous improvement of financial and management reporting process.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- University degree with major in Finance or Accounting, with CPA preferred;
- Relevant experience in a similar role (minimum 3 years);
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bilingual (French/English);
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work;
- Knowledge of SAP an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.