Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Government Programs Administrator to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Manage the various cooperative programs that we participate in with duties including, but not limited to: Staying up to date on program changes and updates, creating and managing reports, and training employees on the available programs;
- Assist the marketing department with various administrative duties.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Previous knowledge of cooperative purchasing programs an asset;
- Exceptional presentation and organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required;
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and utilizing the internet.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employer paid health insurance premium;
- 1-hour lunch and 2 paid breaks during your workday;
- High-performance computer equipment and dual monitors;
- “On the job” training;
- Free lunches occasionally provided throughout the month.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.