Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Human Resources Advisor to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Provide day-to-day performance management and human resource coaching to managers (i.e. counseling, performance reviews, career development, disciplinary actions);
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues;
- Execute Human Resources initiatives, including programs and policies, for successful implementation;
- Complete administrative tasks as they relate to employee transfers, new hire paperwork, employee file management, employment termination and other human resources related employee events;
- Track and manage employee leaves and workers compensation claims;
- Participate and support employee engagement initiatives and activities;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of federal and provincial regulations, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Provide Company policy guidance and interpretation. Assist in developing departmental policies as they relate to managing human resources;
- Generate reports as needed for compliance or to analyze HR trends and metrics;
- Facilitate development or compliance workshops, participate in various department meetings and utilize opportunities to be present for our employees;
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure successful recruitment of Top Talent;
- Partner with the Payroll and Benefits team to ensure employee experience is positive;
- Be an ambassador of the Company’s Values and foster positive company culture through everyday interactions
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field;
- 3-5 years in a HR Generalist role;
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation & benefits practices, employee relations, performance management, federal and provincial employment laws, Leave of Absence management and worker’s compensation regulations;
- Bilingual, French and English, with strong written and verbal skills;
- Strong Word, Excel and PPT skills. Previous experience with an HRIS, ATS or payroll system a strong asset;
- Excellent ability to communicate and influence positively;
- Customer-focus with the ability to collaborate with a broad group of internal clients;
- Proven success managing multiple competing priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- On-site gym
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee engagement events
- Career development opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.