Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Inbound Clerk (Service/RMA) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Receive incoming defective Parts in SAP and Systems when needed via return module;
- Identify RMAs with Item code, serial # and retrieve information;
- Receive incoming defective stock from clients;
- Prepare Transfers physically and in SAP to appropriate departments;
- Receive incoming DEMOS;
- Contact the Sales Rep and to obtain clear instructions on how the DEMO will be processed after receiving;
- Sort and collect reusable material for the warehouse incoming from client;
- Sort and process incoming e-mail;
- Other tasks as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience in a warehouse would be an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word;
- Ability to speak and write in French and English;
- Ability to do physical work;
- Organizational abilities;
- Desire to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.