Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Incident Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Monitor service calls and report any failures to the people / department involved;
- Support escalations of agents and clients in a timely manner;
- Find solutions for the different issues that can affect the smooth running / execution of service calls;
- Offer suggestions on improved solutions;
- Act as the point of contact for all client and partner’s inquiries and escalations;
- Coordinate and maintain ongoing relationships with Hypertec’ s world wide partners, clients and various lines of service;
- Produce daily, weekly and/or monthly reports (Ticket volumes, Incident Reports, RCA, trends, etc);
- Attend various client and department meetings as needed;
- Perform additional tasks as requested by Management;
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with diverse populations;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule;
- Master the existing work tools and learn how to use the new tools;
- Demonstrate initiative and leadership;
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.