Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Inventory Analyst RMA to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Provide recommended inventory loads based on sales history and contractual requirements to prevent overstock and low stock levels to cover long term support;
- Investigate, identify and reconcile inventory discrepancies to ensure physical and systematic accuracy;
- Provide replenishments for worldwide warehouses;
- Monitor product orders and track open purchase orders;
- Flag slow moving products;
- Timely recording and presentation of inventory reporting for quick resolution of issues;
- Record inventory transactions and movements of inventory between warehouses;
- Balance inventory on monthly basis and report back to Director of Operations;
- Provide insight to inventory issues and identify opportunities for process development;
- Manage month end inventory audits and consolidations;
- Analyse and extracts data from system, manipulate them to build complex reports.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum three years’ experience in Purchasing and Inventory Management is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods;
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Excel (script and formula);
- Enthusiasm, optimism and the ability to quickly learn;
- Self-motivation and a desire to achieve results;
- Time management and organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.