Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a IT Infrastructure Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Supported the production teams to resolve assembly problems and ensure the continuity of operations; measure, analyze and improve the assembly processes of our products;
- Provide level 2 support for test and re-test parts/systems to ensure they work properly in collaboration with test and QC departments;
- Ensure all systems leaving the production are 100% defects free, while working closely with QC and engineering;
- Act as an advisor of DFMA (design for manufacturability);
- Evaluating the training on the new products and provide refresh when necessary;
- Support NCR reviews for root cause analysis;
- Support TNR and TS in diagnostics and repair;
- Support the development team in the production of new products and ensure the design of future products meets quality and manufacturability;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design change, if necessary, in collaboration with engineering and NPI.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- College degree in computer hardware or computer science specialized in hardware;
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience;
- Knowledge of computer hardware and servers manufacturing;
- Excellent problem solving capabilities;
- Must have strong communication skills;
- Must have a safety focus for work environment;
- Must have organizational skills;
- Must be bilingual (English & French).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.