Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst (level 1) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Provide first level support to the enterprise’s users, answering questions and resolving problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, logging problems and documenting fixes.
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware for the user’s computers, phones, and printers.
- Properly evaluate, prioritize, and escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Collect information from users and dispatch service requests to proper teams.
- Update support ticket data and enforce SLAs.
- Walk users through problem solving process.
- Follow up with users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of tickets.
- Recommended procedure modifications and improvements.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support.
- Strong client-facing, customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in French and English.
- Working knowledge of ticketing and remote support software.
- Background in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP business one, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Active Directory, Office 365, and ITIL (assets).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.