Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Junior Project Coordinator to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Assist the finance officer to develop and maintain expenditure tools: budget reports, cash flow forecasting reports, product selection criteria;
- Assist the project coordinator to develop and maintain project tools: communication management plans, status reports, risk and issue logs, calendars, resource schedules, PowerPoint presentation decks, and other reports;
- Assist project managers to ensure that construction is carried out in a safe and efficient manner and to ensure timely completion of the project. General follow-up with contractors to ensure deficiencies are corrected. This may include overseeing outside contractors with multiple different specializations (e.g. electrical, mechanical, etc.);
- Assist technical writers with the creation, updating, and maintaining of written engineering procedures;
- Keep meeting minutes, attend technical client-facing meetings and create and maintain action item logs;
- General administration work.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Technical or IT experience are assets;
- Some project management experience is an asset;
- Ability to speak and write in both French and English;
- Ability to work with Visio, PowerPoint, MS Office, Excel, etc.
- Great organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.