Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Manager of Field Service to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Managing a team of support staff across multiple locations;
- Negotiating onboarding of new partners;
- Establishing new forward stock locations around the world;
- Ensuring key processes are followed, maintained and continuously improved to meet the evolving needs of customers and to improve the performance of the department;
- Implement a structure that ensures continuous support coverage across regions;
- Take care of customer escalations and participate in discussions with sales for customers regarding after-sales support;
- Using customer insight and root cause analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to senior management and other stakeholders;
- Develop, establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with new and existing customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Ensuring a good partnership with all third party contractors;
- Ensure that the quality and cost of service is always maintained.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant field experience;
- 10 years’ experience in a support role with a minimum of 5 years in a managerial capacity with dispersed teams;
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels;
- Track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality-led;
- Superior communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex technical matters to a wide range of audiences;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside of the box;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to manage and engage employees;
- Ability to travel internationally as required (20% travel).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.