Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a New Product Integration Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- SharePoint site administration;
- PC validation: Test the system and install proper operating system with all drivers;
- PC /Server Certification;
- Assembly of Computer parts;
- Test the system and install proper operating system with all drivers;
- Follow up sending Units to Intel, TUV and FCC;
- Windows Certification Processing;
- Windows Deployment Server, Microsoft Windows Key DIS server and Ghost Server Administration;
- System Administration, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Performance Tuning Download OPK from Microsoft website;
- Update Windows / Linux Images;
- Create new image for new motherboards (Ghost, WDS), create Unattended files;
- Test Images with Microsoft HLK (Hardware Lab Kit);
- Create WinPE / PXE Setups;
- Create Bios Request with Manufacturers/Test and implement;
- Hardware and software troubleshooting.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience with: Windows server 2012/R2 including PowerShell scripting, Active Directory; Server services (dns, dhcp, dfs, nfs, iis, rds, wds, hyper-v, virtual apps, remote apps)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008 – 2014;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 –Administration; IIS Web services, Knowledge of advance C#, ASP.NET,Knowledge of Linux ,Knowledge of Perl scripting;
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical project deadlines;
- Organizational skills and the ability to document the administration process;
- Ability to respect deadlines;
- Fluency in both French and English (Spoken and Written);
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- 2+ years of experience in systems administration of which 1+ years of experience in supporting and implementing Microsoft Solutions;
- Experience in an ISO environment is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.