Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an Order Fulfillment Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Enter sales orders and other data in the system;
- Setup new accounts;
- Validates the information on customer purchasing orders;
- Coordinate and follow up on activities between the operations, procurement, logistics, finance teams within the company to ensure on time delivery to our customers by proactively working the daily backlogs;
- Continued Monitoring and following up on backlogs in order to meet and exceed customer’s requirements;
- Manage post-sales delivery requests and issues that would affect the delivery of goods to our customers;
- Closely collaborate with the sales department for any post-sales activities and escalate problematic items that require immediate attention;
- Proactively identify alternatives and solutions for problematic orders;
- Assist the internal departments for any change management requests required by the customers or the sales team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Extensive knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Must know English and French, both spoken and written;
- Must have good organizational skills;
- Experience in a similar environment is an asset;
- Attention to details.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.