Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Packer (4-month contract) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of manufactured products;
- Has a support role for several areas of manufacturing to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee;
- Perform production duties such as, manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting;
- Move product and inventory;
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations;
- Perform related duties as required by supervision;
- Break down cardboard for recycling;
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions;
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization;
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division;
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products;
- Maintain the production pace of other team members;
- Utilize power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties;
- Has Forklift experience (Optional);
- May be required to stand for long periods of time;
- May involve some repetitive motions;
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds;
- May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.