Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Picker to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Sort orders on a daily basis, according to your order form;
- Transactions in our system to allocate parts to the order number;
- Distribute orders on our production lines;
- Keep your working environment clean;
- Perform inventory verification;
- Respond to our customers internally at the reception desk or by email.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Hold a mandatory forklift license;
- Knowledge of Outlook;
- Working knowledge of SAP and CRM systems;
- Ability to lift loads weighing between 30 and 50 pounds;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Knowledge of electronic components is an asset;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.