Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Planning Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Spearheading the planning effort on multiple levels for the Healthcare Business Unit;
- Monitor inventory level of each manufacturing plants to ensure an uninterrupted production;
- Produce and analyze in-depth reports to identify potential bottlenecks and area of improvements;
- Monitor performance yields and KPI on various operational activities;
- Document and report issues, challenges and bottlenecks;
- Perform root cause analysis on planning or SLA failures;
- Propose and execute opportunities to improve efficiency based on analysis;
- Support any strategic changes within the business unit;
- Support Customer Service Managers on all customer’s service delivery concerns or quality inquiry;
- Actively support the operations departments to resolve potential issues or challenges;
- Manage a small team of Order Fulfilment Specialist to assist the order planning effort including data entry and order follow-up.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Minimum 5 years of experience in coordination or planning;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Mastery of MS Excel (3 years, mandatory);
- Experience with SAP is an asset;
- Experience in a manufacturing plant and great understanding of operations;
- Ability to manage projects with autonomy and rigor;
- Good synthetic and analytic mind;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.