Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Production Planner to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Optimize the performance of the production while making sure to respect the deadlines, the costs and the quality;
- Plan and coordinate the production activities according to the current and future demand;
- Prepare the production schedules;
- Creation and modification of purchase orders;
- Keep files for the planning for each project (from the entering purchase orders to the delivery of the last piece of hardware ordered);
- Re-examine the planning process when the specifications of the purchase order, or the instructions from quality control (QC) are revised;
- Ensure a follow-up with Operations directors, the buyers, the technical service, the Quality control department, and the warehouse so that all the people concerned deliver the products and the services on time;
- Make sure that the production schedule is respected;
- Rigorously track the stock levels;
- Analyze the causes of planning problems;
- Collaborate with the Sr. director of Operations to ensure the efficiency and the continuous improvement of the production;
- Set up reporting methods for the production;
- Make sure that house standards are respected;
- Carry out all other related tasks assigned to the production planner.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- High school diploma or post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent manufacturing experience;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in production planning;
- Excellent skills in English and French communication both oral and written;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office;
- Experience in the assembly of servers and workstations is an asset;
- Experience in a manufacturing plant and great understanding of operations;
- Ability to manage projects with autonomy and rigour;
- Good synthetic and analytic mind;
- Autonomy, proactivity, organization and problem solving;
- Flexibility, adaptability and judgment;
- Good team spirit.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.