Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Project Manager, Business Transformation to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Drive delivery of organizational change initiatives by monitoring progress and interdependencies;
- Work collaboratively and build partnerships with each business unit, corporate services groups, and external stakeholders;
- Track and ensure timely communication of progress, changes and issues amongst key stakeholders, ensuring progress is kept up to date in project tracking software;
- Provide coordination and direct support for all underlying work streams;
- Proactively identify and plan for cross-functional project interdependencies, issues and risks;
- Ensure that priorities are well defined, and that conflicting needs are managed through trade-off decisions;
- Manage and influence project outcomes in all directions on the org chart to achieve the best results.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years of progressive experience within project and program management roles;
- Experience with the management of risks, changes, issues, time, scope, resources, budget and quality;
- Communication skills with an ability to take concepts and express them concisely and effectively;
- Problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to understand broader impact of obstacles and risks;
- Experience partnering with technology and engineering groups and other key stakeholder groups to implement complex systems/solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change while remaining focused on strategic objectives;
- Undergraduate degree in a technology, business or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- PMP certification or other professional designation is an asset;
- Experience working with project tracking software platforms;
- Fluency in English and French.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.