Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Lead the planning, coordination and execution of small and medium scale infrastructure and other projects which reshapes critical office space as well as adds new infrastructure or processes;
- Develop project scope together with infrastructure engineering and management teams;
- Develop, track and manage project budget and schedule;
- Allocate and coordinate external and/or internal resources required for project execution;
- Identify and manage project risks;
- Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks or scheduling conflicts;
- Supervise and support on-site contractors;
- Ensure that construction activities do not affect critical infrastructure operations;
- Measure and report project performance;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Ability to track and organize information data and communications efficiently to ensure project issues are dealt with promptly and properly;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Conduct surveys during and after project (post mortem) and communicate areas of improvement with all stakeholders;
- Follow-up with management to inform of progress of improvements.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related professional degree;
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a project manager (projects with budget over 100k);
- Overall general knowledge of electrical and mechanical infrastructure – an asset;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project;
- Ability to travel to customer’s job sites within Canada and the S;
- PMP certification – an asset;
- ASP Construction (Health & Safety in Construction Site) certification – an asset;
- Must be bilingual (French/English);
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.