Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Quality and Efficiency Coordinator to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Support the Corporate Quality department by leading efficiency projects;
- Perform the RCA and ensure the documentation of CAPAs and internal audit reports for the Hypertec group;
- Support the certification process for all the divisions of the Hypertec Group;
- Analyze the non-conformity (NC) of products and the performance of environmental aspects;
- Perform internal audits and participate in external audits;
- Analyze and consolidate the data from multiple sources and present the KPIs of his/her project (processes) on a regular basis;
- Participate in reviews with other departments regarding the Quality and Environmental Management System;
- Lead the projects related to the implementation of new process or product requirements;
- Facilitate customer complaint meetings and monitor the efficiency of the CAPA;
- Helping to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Perform all other related tasks as requested.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A DEC or baccalaureate in quality assurance, administration, industrial engineering or equivalent;
- At least one year’s experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of ISO9001/14001 and quality tools (8D, RCA, NCR, 5 whys,..etc.);
- Strong communication skills in both English and French (written & spoken);
- Strong knowledge in Word, Excel, VISIO and Microsoft Outlook;
- Knowledge of access or Minitab is an asset;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Recognized for your rigorous approach, your autonomy and your interpersonal skills;
- Ability to follow precise instructions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.