Be a part of the Medioh success story and its phenomenal growth.
Medioh makes digital health happen at transformative scale for healthcare providers, home health agencies and insurers across the United States and Canada. Providing powerful health outcomes for a growing base of more than 100,000 patients, Medioh empowers many of the largest and most innovative health care industry players with innovative digital health services and operational support for scalable telehealth and remote monitoring solutions.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to be part of a Medioh team who takes pride in bridging the gaps between technology and strong human connections to enhance the trust and intimacy of patient care.
- Maintain the CAPA process and measure its effectiveness;
- Ensure the role of the management rep for the site;
- Ensure proper records are kept in relation to QA activities; Participate to the management review and support the corporate QE with the needed inputs;
- Participate to the management review and support the corporate QE with the needed inputs;
- Assure that all necessary trainings pertaining to applicable standards and regulations are given for operations staff;
- Maintain performance metrics and indicators for the performance of the QMS processes.
- Work collaboratively with operations department to ensure products respect customer and QA expectations;
- Ensure that all information pertaining to nonconforming products and/or processes is properly recorded and communicated;
- Report and escalate all nonconformity for the product of processes to the Senior director of operations to ensure immediate action when is needed;
- Support the customer handling process and leading the RCA meetings;
- Work with the interested parties to ensure compliance to applicable standards and regulations at all levels (company, county, state, federal; FDA, HIPAA, OSHA);
- Perform internal audits, report findings, and request corrective actions when applicable;
- Execute on QA programs in alignment with leadership and organizational priorities.;
- Based on the performance analysis, take the initiative to ensure the continuous improvement process by respecting the PDCA cycle;
- Ensure the implementation and the monitoring of the QMS requirements;
- Monitor and communicate departmental performance on a continuing basis to the corporate director of QE and the Senior Operation director;
- Participate in regular reviews with the corporate quality department;
- Support change management processes;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering or a related discipline with 5+ years of work experience in quality functions;
- Knowledge of FDA QSR or ISO13485 requirements;
- Knowledge of the RCA quality tools( 8D,A3,5/7M, etc.);
- Knowledge of HIPAA and OSHA is an asset;
- Green belt for Lean & six sigma is an asset;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, VISIO and Microsoft Outlook;
- Strong communication skills English (written & spoken);
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Recognized for your rigorous approach, your autonomy and your interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Medioh is an equal opportunity employer.
Medioh evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.