Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Quality Control Technician (12-month contract) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Perform the inspection of manufactured products, as well as the inspection of incoming shipments.
- Submit reports to document a process or product non-conformance.
- Perform finished good audits on finished products at defined intervals.
- Inspect incoming materials that are related to the manufacturing process. This includes: customer supplied, purchased components and internally produced components.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Must have 3 months of experience in a related field and/or High school diploma, with knowledge of computers.
- Must be able to speak English and/or French.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must have dexterity and be able to maintain concentration for periods of time.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and have a sense of responsibility.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.