Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Quality Control Technician to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Perform the inspection of manufactured products, as well as the inspection of incoming shipments;
- Submit non-conformance reports to document a process or product non-conformance;
- Support the quality team leader in improving product procedures;
- Perform finished goods audits on all finished products at defined intervals;
- Inspect incoming materials that are related to the manufacturing process. This includes: customer supplied, purchased components and internally produced components
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- High school diploma;
- Experience in quality control environment preferred;
- Must have a safety focus for work environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Must have dexterity and be able to maintain focus for long periods of time;
- Must have basic knowledge of computers;
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented, and have a sense of responsibility.
- Able to stand for 90% of the workday
- Capable of lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs. routinely throughout the workday
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.